Thursday 28 July 2011

Abaar Daekha Hobe

Its strange how i look at my previous posts and feel that they are either rotten, or too 16 yr old for a 22 year old.


In the next two days, ill be off to Delhi, to begin my M.A. final year. I donot know if i'd be writing on this blog , again.
My life in Delhi hardly allows a time-out.
College to Office to Hostel.
In other words, Mess to Mess to mess.

I have been thinking and not-thinking since the last time i wrote on you.
Days passed, i chucked plans, postponed tickets, fought more, met an astrologer, cried, laughed, sat whistling in the rain, oiled my hair, ate watermelons, over-ate, smoked hookah, missed a few people, broke-up, stood alone, stood together, dreamt and others.

The two month kolkata stay has been hectic more than any thing else, but a coming of age.The glam factor is worn out, and i know that no place can give me inner peace. NO PLACE. Its something that i have been looking for. Maybe i could buy it, if i get it.
I am travelling back to the city with a cluttered head, much like how it has been since the time i left home. Im travelling back with more uncertainity. However, the difference this time- I shall let it be.
If things dont go my way anyway, why push?

Its almost like i feel my zombie-ness, almost like im depressed beyond the word depressed. But it doesnot matter. I will have to live on.

Good health- something that i wish deeply for, now.

Wish me luck Blog.
Wish me that i return to you, healthy,happy,and in a year-not because of anything else, but because i'd be successfully done with my Masters by then.

1 comment:

solutions said...

well done and all the best