Saturday 17 December 2011

Well,come.

So hello.

A new semester to begin, a new five months to deal with, and what one's getting- is a mere three weeks (in between) to unwind.

Why bother? *teen hafte bhi kyun diyen yaar?*

Anyway, i find myself parked in Kolkata for the time being, with a bloody viral-fever to celebrate my arrival-mind you. As dramatic, as I am.This is stressing.

Dadu may have to undergo an operation, but there are various discourses to whether or not he should or would need to. This is stressing.

My train journey to kolkata was NAICE.
I had an Iraqi playing "killtheAmerican" on his some flashy *wai wai* gaming keyboard. I also had two turks talking about crystals and flirting with any random woman they saw or met (i was not an exception), a Bangladeshi family, an annoying kid (are kids ALWAYS annoying?), and a very quiet (or i dont know) Assamese.

I dont have much to write about, just right now, apart from venting about how i dont have any system to operate from , here , in my Kolkata branch office.This is stressing.

I also , had,i think, lost a lot of weight, last month-thanks to the exam stress. But i think, i'v begun to put on, again.(Will i ever be please stable?)This is stressing.

Okay,bye.

No comments: