Monday 26 December 2011

Will be right back!

When i was speaking about this "viral" in the last post, little did i know that i would be taken up/ pursued by the Chiken pox virus.

SCREW YOU CP.

Moving on, i dont quite like it, but i dont absolutely loathe it.
I'm at home ( no- thats not why) , im eating icecream ( no, not that too).

I think i'm free (enough) to sit at home and listen to some good songs on you tube- yes, that's right. I'm 22- go kill yourself.

I'M WORKING FROM HOME!

no- i shouldnot sound happy.
especially because my xmas got spent watching "how i met your mother"- and their xmas series- how fitting! *whatever weirdo*.

I really want my new year to work out. REALLY.DO.SOMETHIN? SOME-THING?
Anyway, i dont know if i'm going to be writing again before i leave for Delhi to complete my final semester (MA)(WOOHOO).

The break hasn't been great- i got CP?!?!
BUT , hasnot been all that bad, i'v been home all through, lazying, making a vacation- a vacation. NOT STRESSING with the everyday!

Love you bony:) , I hope i complete my Masters (in english literature)really well, and come back home with flying colours!..to begin with a new exciting amazing journey:)

Cio untill then!

2 comments:

Soumya said...

You were in a bad mood on my birthday?!? :O
This is why u shud spend my birthdays with... ME.

Bonisha Bhattacharyya said...

And Yes!